Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blood Angels 1750 List

Mephiston, Lord of the Dance
All of my Blood Angel forces are packed away and awaiting reassignment to their new HQ (in other words, we aren't finished moving). So, in the mean time I have been creating list and list variants with zero ability to play and test them.
Here is a 1750 list I created centered around Patrick Sway- Mephistion. In this list I have three Sanguinary Priests that I will allocate to three of my four 5-man assault squads, while my Chaplain will roll with my fourth assault squad. Originally, I had purchased two Baal Predators, but I removed them from this list in order to purchase laser sponsons' for my Predator tanks (after some friendly advice in relation to this article by Jawaballs). In exchange for those Baal Preds, I was able to purchase three Predator tanks with laser sponsons AND a hunter/killer missile for each, after Jawa's continued praises of the one-shot weapon.
I will attempt to run Meph into range using what cover is available; including my mechanized units. My buddies usually play an 1850 or 2000 point game, but I wanted to try my hand at building a 1750 point competitive army:

250 Mephiston (HQ)
100 Chaplain (E)
195 (3) Sanguinary Priests, each with a Power Weapon (E)
140 (5) Assault Squad: Infernus Pistol and Sgt. w/Power Fist (T)
140 (5) Assault Squad: Infernus Pistol and Sgt. w/Power Fist (T)
135 (5) Assault Squad: Melta Gun and Sgt. w/Power Fist (T)
135 (5) Assault Squad: Melta Gun and Sgt. w/Power Fist (T)
-140 (removal of jet-packs)
270 (3) Razorbacks' with Twin Linked Assault Cannons (TLACs), (Transport)
 90 (1) Razorback with Twin Linked Laser Cannon (TLLC), (Transport)
435 (3) Predators' with Las Cannon sponsons, and hunter killer missle each (Heavy Support)

Total: 1750.

Am I the only one that thinks Mephiston looks like Roadhouse Swayze?
Comments/suggestions are welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails