Saturday, November 7, 2015

Kingdom Death: Monster! NSFW

FYI: I tagged this post with a NSFW b/c some of the book pics I posted from the book.

I have got to say, Adam Poots is such a class act. I purchased a copy of Kingdom Death: Monster. Quite a little investment for a board game, but, when you take into account the figures, the mechanics, and the replay value- well worth the price. I bought it directly through Adam's site, Kingdom Death during the last pre-order wave he opened up.



I got my copy the day before Halloween, and I was truly excited. I couldn't wait to crack open the box and peruse the contents. The sheer amount of cards and plastic sprues is staggering. I sleeved playing cards over the weekend, getting to the cardboard punch outs on Sunday. That was when I discovered what appeared to be white mold on the cardboard pieces:
I mean, at first glance I thought it was dust, or paint rubbing off, but, doing a little research I discovered that numerous customers were reporting that it was white mold. I contacted Adam Poots directly and received his response almost immediately. He was very upset and promised to resolve the issue however I saw fit. I chose to return the game in exchange for a copy free of defects. Adam not only agreed, he is going to personally check my replacement game to ensure it is defect-free. As a result, Adam has made me a loyal customer. The level of customer service he has demonstrated to me, personally, is astounding- I can't praise him enough. After removing all of the game cards from sleeves, I solemnly packed up the game box and shipped it back to Adam yesterday. Here are some pics I took before parting ways with the game:




I will have to stave my excitement for a little while longer...in reality it will allow me the time to finish painting my buddy's D&D figures before getting lost in KINGDOM DEATH!

Adam's website:
Kingdom Death


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails