Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Battlefoam Black Friday


Friday November 26th Battlefoam is hosting a 24 hour sale, with all orders receiving a 25% discount!

I've been on the fence for about six months, now, in regards to a troop carrier. Six-Deucer took the plunge and purchased the 1520 bag, along with custom cut foam for his IG army. I will admit I am thoroughly impressed with the Battlefoam product, and have every intention of scooping up my own troop carrier filled with foam on Friday. What sold me the most is the reinforced panels, standard to Battlefoam bags. I was hesitant to purchase the 1520 due to it's irregular size (I want a bag that meets airline criteria for carry-on luggage)- the 1520 doesn't do that in most cases. However, Battlefoam boasts bags that meet or exceed airline requirements for carry-on luggage and I will be purchasing one of those bags! Battlefoam won me over with the way foam trays are loaded, and stored, in their transport bags. I want a side-loading bag that stores the foam trays in an upright position, with the bag boasting reinforced plastic lining.
After using a cardboard box that originally housed a video card, I'm ready to take the plunge and protect my plastic toys as the investment they are!

Don't forget that Sabol Designs just released their own troop carrier that boasts protective plastic inserts! The company is currently running a special offering 20% off their entire line of product, which will be replaced with a new special deal December 1st. Like I stated above, I was on the fence for a long time until I got to spend some hands-on time with the 1520 bag. The product is superior enough to convince me to buy Battlefoam as my personal troop transport solution. Formulate your own conclusion, but do yourself a favor and invest in a troop transport. In just the short amount of time I've been playing 40K, I've already broken models in transit from home to a game.

I am not a spokesperson, nor am I affiliated with, or an employee of Battlefoam or Sabol Designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails